lunedì 26 giugno 2017

What I learnt by doing what I'm doing

Hi guys, this post is just to share what I learnt in this type of work, up to know. I'm a maintenance engineer.

First, I learnt how can be difficult to achieve, to conquer your position. Every day you fight to became what you want to be. This is the best part of a job...having a position in a company, like in a society.

Second. I'm learning mechanical systems, electronic systems, etc ... In this field you know a lot of systems, you became a master to manage them.

Third, I learnt how the team is important in your success, in the success of a company. You can't reach nothing without a right TEAM.

Fourth, I learnt to give the right weight at the right people, and less at the wrong people.

The most important thing I learnt is Getting the ball rolling!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento