sabato 1 settembre 2018

IT IS EASIER THAN YOU THINK


It is a time when you get a decision that your life changes. This is what happened to me in 2007.
Now, I would like to share the introduction of my ebook, to make you discover the story behind it and the principal meaning of it.
Have a good read.





INTRODUCTION

The purpose of this eBook is revolutionizing the life of boys, girls and their parents, by guiding on how to be beneficially productive, and an individual of Value. Einstein used to say: “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value”.

My name is Emanuele, 28 years old, and pleased with my life. I am a risk taker both in my job as well as in my life, it makes me feel alive. Also, I am an adventurous person in the constant hunt for new activities. Just like anyone in this world, I love doing valuable things for my life, and for other people. My turning point dates back a decade ago when I experienced a life-changing episode of confusion, vulnerability, and pain.

It was the summer of 2007, just after graduating from the fourth class with a score of 8.5 out of 10 (Italian school system). I was a carefree 18-years-old, with a beautiful girlfriend and amazing friends. Down the street from my neighbourhood, the pleasure of the peaceful Italian summer bubbled down the streets where we would ride my pretty scooter along with my friend enjoying the fine scenery and sun warmth.

I then remember deciding on getting a summer job back then for the sake of personal economic independence. Eventually, I managed to land one but even though I was making some upkeep money, my health began deteriorating day by day as my body accumulated bruises, making me weak.

I proceeded to the hospital and signed an appointment with the doctor, carrying the thought that it was a result of effects by the new work environment and that it was a minor case. However, after various checks, the doctor told me: “I’m so sorry, but it could be cancer, we have to wait for the check confirmations”. The words hit me harder than a wrecking ball, in that sudden moment, my heart sunk and words escaped my breath. It was a hard moment, one of those unforgettable days. My grandfather had died a month before for similar cancer, and my thoughts kept telling me I was next. I recall the trip back home from the hospital as if it was yesterday. I reckon negative thoughts paralyzing my body, thoughts of what I would do no more, and how the people close to me, would suffer. I remembered the face of my father. A punch to my stomach.

The DECISION I made at that moment remains engraved in my soul. I decided that I would live a different life, a life full of new positive experiences, and in which I would not care about other opinions from people. I decided to take on the steering wheel of my life my own hands, to discover and implement the right value, and by doing so, become a man capable of helping people.

In Order to Help People, You Need to Have A Great Personal, Economic, And Relational Value, which is the reason I decided to dedicate my life to searching these values.



This eBook has the principal scope to find the right KEY to be productive and not let your life slip through your hands.

Being productive means knowing how to organize our own time in order to get specific results, be they scholastic, professional or physical.

Unfortunately, most of our time is spent fixing a screen, watching useless videos, news with no sense and mostly observing the “beautiful life” of others.

The way to bring back your life in your hands is focusing on the important things that count. Also, by spending our lovely life doing what brings VALUE to our existence.

VALUE…is almost a forgotten word… VALUE should be our word, our research, and our reason for existence. 

CHECK IT OUT ON AMAZON⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
This ebook is the perfect mix of western auto-motivation theories and organization techniques with the philosophy of Continuous improvement Kaizen.
What will you discover?
- How to organise your activities as the best possible.
- How to be motivated, also in moments of greater discouragement.
- How to improve, day by day, step by step, without stopping.
- How to recognise who you really are and who want to be.
- How to achieve your goals with serenity, security and awareness and increase your personal, economic and relational value.
- How to solve problems.
The main goal is to turn you in the best version of yourself.

I do not know for sure if that's what you were looking, but if you think you deserve more from life, this ebook/manual is the one that is right for you. Remember Small Decisions Make Big Life Changes.❤❤❤


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento