martedì 14 novembre 2017

THE STORY OF MY LIFE..And what I learnt!!

Hi everyone,

today I decided to write about my life, without barrier, with no unreal facts, just like what comes on my mind, real LIFE.
I was born in a small city in Italy. When I was young I moved to another city then come back to my hometown after 10 years.
During my adolescence, I studied just the minimum, until something changed my life. Really my life changed in that time.
I thank every day for that day.
A doctor said that I had cancer, some months after my grandfather died. I remember my dad in the car, coming back home, the times were infinite, my thoughts went with no brakes.
I remember that day. I thought about my life and about what was really important in my life, my family, my friends, my girlfriend and especially MYSELF.
I  thought what important was not living an average life. The last time in my life, I was thinking.
Thankfully, I discovered that I had just a disease easy to overcome.
But that day I changed my life.
That day I decided:
To live my life always with a smile on my mouth, my phrase every day is " I'm always good", not because everything is going really good but because I really tried what difficult moments are.
To do Different things and to be energetic. To be extraordinary.
To study to get awareness about my life and the people around me.
To love people and appreciate new cultures and ways of thinking.
What I really learnt is ENJOYING My and other life, because life is one and really can change in just a few a time.
I decided That my life would have been DIFFERENT.
Be excited about what you are living!!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento